Pixel Collabs 19: Isometric Depthsa quilt started by Noxitive on Apr 18, 2020
Theme: "Dungeon Map 2: Isometric Depths" (You must use the 2:1 pixel isometric perspective)"Our group of adventures hears the news of an unexplored dungeon, lying by the edge of the world. The rumors goes, that a Legendary artifact lay in its depths. Perhaps it's the Tempy cube? Oh well.... In any case, treasures and the likes are sure to be found, a vast adventure awaits! Are you up for the task?"
Hello and welcome to the PixelCollab's 19th quilt project, Dungeon map 2: Isometric Depths!
The theme is once again, to work out your tiles in a 2:1 isometric perspective. Seek some inspiration and how-to's, and fill out the dungeon, make your adventure!
If you're unsure, then you can google some isometric art or take a look at this wonderful piece by LumpyTouch, to get some references and inspiration.
And remember as always, have fun!
Is this your first time participating? Take a look at the Getting Started video!
Check out the PixelCollabs Discord server and their official website!
- 7x6 rectangular tiles, each 92x60 pixels in size
Visible border of 16 pixels available for collaborating
Edges of the quilt wrap both horizontally and vertically
- Tiles become visible when their neighbours are complete
- Checkout Rules
- You'll have 42 hours to complete your tile after checkout
A maximum of 2 tiles per user, please
- Only colors from the Pixel Ink palette are allowed. The server will clamp any offending colors to the nearest color from this palette!
- Contributors (5)
- Jayhemma (1), main-tan (1), Noxitive (1), ⭐PixelShorts (1), RACECAR69 (1)
- 5 of 42 tiles completed (11%) - Download 644x360 PNG
Click a tile for info...